With all of the cross country moving companies available, make sure you’re hiring a dependable mover to trust your stuff with. Online resources are the easiest and quickest way to find moving companies you can depend on. Through these resources, you can usually learn all about the company including the services they offer, their rates, their contact info, and whether or not they carry BBB approval.
There are some tricks that make it easier to sort through your options. Of course, asking questions is one of the best ways to gather the information you seek. Customer service reps for the mover should have the knowledge needed to answer any of your questions.
Questions for Potential Cross Country Movers
- How long have you been conducting cross country relocations?
- What types of services do you offer to those moving across the nation?
- Do you use the best and highest quality tools and materials for every move?
- Will my stuff be transferred to another truck during its delivery?
- Do you offer insurance coverage?
- Do your employees have the right qualifications and experience to conduct relocation services?
- Do I qualify for any discounts?
- Do you have BBB approval and are you certified or licensed?
A cross country moving company with a longstanding and successful history should have BBB approval. If they have BBB approval than they have been recognized as a standup business. If you wish to avoid any conflicts down the road involving your relocation, hire a BBB approved moving company. You can contact the mover and the BBB to learn of the company’s status.