Best in Local & Long Distance Moves
When you need to make a move, locally in Ironville or even across the country or internationally, Ironville Cross Country Moving Companies is the company that will take care of your belongings with just as much care as you would yourself. We are the top notch local and long distance company in Ironville, KY that is here for you, and only you. We’ll pack all your furnishings, box your personal items and will have them loaded and on the way to your new home or office quickly. We also offer convenient storage for those times you may need to use a storage unit until you can locate a new home or office space during a relocation.
Our main goal has always been to make sure our customers see us as professional movers that put their satisfaction ahead of anything else. You as the customer are our number one priority and we want your move to be direct, stress free and as simple as it can be for you and your family. We know that by having reliable, hard-working and sincere workers that truly care about their customers will ensure that every move we make is the right one and will be able to maintain our customer appreciation on every job that we do.
Most people have a picture in their head of a couple guys loading furniture onto a moving truck and then driving away when they finish. We want to make sure our customers know that they mean more to us than just loading their furniture and ending the day. From the very first phone call that you make to our office, our complete customer satisfaction begins and it doesn’t end until we completely finish the move and know that you are completely satisfied with the work we have done for you. Our services include:
- Packing and unpacking your personal belongings
- Fast, cheap and free moving quotes
- Free moving consultation
- Loading and unloading the moving truck
- Piano and heavy appliance or furniture moving
- Crating appliances and other large items
- Storage of furnishings and other belongings
- Home and office moves (commercial / residential)
- Local, Long Distance and International Mover
- Automobile Transport
We work hard to make sure that you have all materials and manpower needed to make sure your move goes the right way. We will work with you to make your move personalized and positive. We want to know that each customer we serve is fully satisfied when we finish the work.
How far away from Ironville, KY?
|Moving from Ironville, KY to Birmingham, AL||7 h 40 min (516.5 mi)|
|Moving from Ironville, KY to Bowling Green, KY||4 h 14 min (276.6 mi)|
|Moving from Ironville, KY to Lexington, KY||1 h 57 min (117.2 mi)|
|Moving from Ironville, KY to Louisville, KY||2 h 52 min (187.9 mi)|
|Moving from Ironville, KY to Murray, KY||5 h 48 min (382.5 mi)|
|Moving from Ironville, KY to Owensboro, KY||4 h 28 min (293.4 mi)|
|Moving from Ironville, KY to Savannah, GA||8 h 47 min (587.3 mi)|
|Moving from Ironville, KY to Virginia Beach, VA||8 h 2 min (495.9 mi)|
Are you looking for a professional Cross Country Mover in Ironville, KY? Dial 1-888-316-9603 and get free moving consultation from the leading Local & Long Distance moving service provider.
Tips for Moving
We have put together some professional moving tips to help make your move successful:
- Use blankets and pads when moving furniture. They will protect your furniture from unwanted scratches and damage during transport.
- When loading the truck, place couches on their ends to save space.
- Use sturdy boxes and packing material.
- Pack small items like light bulbs and paperwork in your car instead of the moving truck when possible.
- Have your car transported instead of driving it when making a long distance move.
- Make sure the driveway is clear for the truck on moving day.
- Get all your boxes together in one room to make it easier for the movers to load them.
- Have plans as to where you want your furniture unloaded and set up at the new home.
- Never overload heavy items inside boxes. Smaller boxes should be used for heavy items like books and pots and pans.
- Have some spare packing materials on hand in case you need them.
- Load large mirrors on the truck between mattresses where they will be safer during transport.
- Pack items that you will need immediately in a clear box so it will be easy to find.
- Be sure to label all boxes so they will be easy to take to the appropriate rooms.
- Cover all toiletries like shampoo in plastic bags to prevent spilling.
- Never pack flammable materials.
- Use shrink-wrap to keep boxes together
- Take pictures of electronics so you will know how to install them when delivered.
- Use color coded tape to identify boxes for specific rooms
- Plan your move in advance to ensure availability of movers and trucks.
- Take pictures when you move out, especially if renting to ensure a deposit return.
When you’re ready to plan your move, fill out the form on this page for a FREE & CHEAP price estimate. You can also give us a call anytime for answers to your questions, pricing and to schedule your move.